Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Genpact paper 2

GENPACT PAPER ON 23rd FEBRUARY AT KOLKATA
hi,i wana thx all of u out here who contributed the papers,which helped me a lot. I got thrugh the campus recruitment process of genpact.It was my 7th attempt.I attended Satyam,HCL,Us technology,Subex,Accenture,IBM.Till now i had n't cleared my apti. So ppl out there should not give up.If the day is urs no one can stop u. Best of luck. May this helps u.It was not a on campus. As the campusing was not held in our college.It was conducted NSEC first on 25th of Jan then HR+tech on 23rd of Feb.
Rounds
1.Apti(30Question time-60 mins 50%passmark)
2.GD
3.HR
4 technical
1)Apti
a) English(2 passage,1 was from Barron'sGRE, Example on the frontpages)
b) Quantitative(pipes,average,co-ordinate geometry)
c) logical(blood relations,puzzle)
2)GD(mine was BPO in India) other topics was Honesty is not alwys the best policy.
3)we had 2 days of HR+Tech(1 was on 25th and other one on 23rd)
Tell me abt urself.
strengths
project(i told abt my project which i did on VB&SQLserver)
wht ur poject did?& nothing else.
4)on next day
tell me abt urself
He asked me whther i hv been to Gangtok.i said no.
then he asked wht is MCA all abt?answered
do u hv any probs of shifting any where in INDIA?
If I give u something to do with .NET wht u will do?Are u willig to work on .NET? Isaid y why not.
then wht is DBMS?
Wht is DDL,DML?
he asked me to write Query.
maximum salary of employee,2nd max salary of employee.He told me to explain the Query as I had Done a silly mistake. When xplaining I corrected it.
For GD.u dont need to be fluent & speak out correct english. Express Urself with some pts in it.Be calm,composed and clear. and for HR be urself that is project urself wht u r to them. Tecnical he hasn't asked me much. but 2 others they have asked a lot. searching algo, C++,C,DBMS.one was asked to translate the Java's class to C.
Read Data Structure,DBMS,& C. For Aptitude, RS Agarwal(Quantitative Apti) And BarronsGRE is enough.BEST OF LUCK.BE A GENPACTIAN.

No comments:

some useful links